Preschool (ages 3–4 or 4–5) • Kindergarten
The Scripture-based format of Stories of God’s Love begins where every catechesis should begin—by touching children’s hearts with the Gospel message. With this complete religion readiness program, young children learn about God’s love through age-appropriate Scripture stories and engaging stories of their own lives. A team of respected early childhood specialists wrote Stories of God’s Love with a choice of either single-day or multi-day formats for ages 3–4, 4–5, and kindergarten.
Stories of God’s Love offers:
- A Scripture-based approach, presenting the Bible as the source for learning about God
- Age-appropriate formation with story leaflets and seasonal leaflets
- Separate parish and school guides that meet the needs of both parish and Catholic school programs with a choice of either single-day or multi-day formats
- A family focus that helps children and their families live Christian values
- Online support for children, parents, catechists, and teachers