Blest Are We Faith & Word Edition Parish
In this spiral-thematic curriculum, there are six standard themes – one in each grade level – and the four pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church are incorporated into the unit structure at each grade level. Scripture, the foundation of every chapter, leads to a presentation of Catholic doctrine – statements of belief, worship, morality and prayer. In addition, inspiring stories are included to bring Saints and other important Catholic figures to life.View Products
Bendecidos / Bendecidos: Edición Bilingue
Invite and encourage Hispanic American children and their families to learn, love, and live the faith in and beyond the parish community. This powerful bilingual Catholic faith formation program is specifically designed for Hispanic children growing up with two languages and provides:
- Complete text in English and Spanish side-by-side for grades 1-6.
- 20 core chapters with engaging Bible stories that bring Scripture to life.
- La fe en accion feature introduces children to various vocations and parish ministries.
- Easy-to-use guides to aid catechists in preparing lessons that help shape faith in ways in which Hispanic Americans live and celebrate their faith.
- A special Language and Culture section for each chapter is included in each guide.
- A FREE DVD Quick Clips provide segments on topics that correlate to the lessons.